Monday, May 16, 2016

Birthday Bash! And One Day Sale on EVERYTHING!!

Good morning!  Today is awesome!  I have to tell you ~ It's my Birthday, gonna party like it's my birthday!!  I love birthdays - I get up early and stay up until midnight so that I don't miss a minute!  Crazy, right?  I can't help it!  I get my very favorite cake from the world's best bakery (besides what my daughter Sarah makes for me, of course), which is their Carrot Cake.  It is capitalized because it really deserves that much respect and reverence.

So, a few exciting things - First of all, for 24 hours - from 12:01a.m. until 11:59p.m. on Tuesday, May 17, I am giving everyone who places an order through me 20% off of EVERYTHING!!  You can do this in one of two different ways...

 1) In order to get the 20% off, you must order online HERE and use Hostess code: 7UZVGJ7H


in which case I will Paypal you the 20% back (or send you a check if you don't use PayPal), as soon as I receive a confirmation of your order, 

OR,  2) If you are local, you can email me HERE and let me know what you want, and I will order it for you!  You are still responsible for your sales tax and shipping - can't control that!  I hope you will take advantage of my calorie/sugar high and do some serious shopping!  This includes all catalog merchandise that is currently available, to include regular priced items, retiring items, and even clearance rack stuff!  YAY!  Get shopping NOW!! 


Also, I hosted a Birthday Bash class, where we all had cake, punch, and of course, stamped!  It really had a party feel to it, and everyone went home with treats and goody bags!  (You have to love goody bags!).  We only made birthday cards at this event - and we made 12, so that everyone should be more stocked up...  I also gave a few pointers on what my PLAN is to get them into the mail on time!!  Be sure to stop back on Thursday for all of the photos and the scoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...