Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Cloudy day? Make Cupcakes!!

Hi there!  I don't usually post a lot about my family, but I have four children, and they are my everything.  We have a ball together, and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't laugh out loud at something they do or say.  Don't get me wrong, they also make me nutty, but that is what families do, right??

In any case, I am going to share with you a card we did in a recent Stamp a Stack class, because it sure fits here...  This past weekend was a very rainy one here in Chicago.  Gray days and water everywhere...  So, after doing our "3 song clean up" (we play the radio really loudly in our house for 3 songs, and everyone works as quickly as they can to clean up), we decided to make cupcakes.  We picked up my oldest daughter's bestie, and set out to try something new.  These girls don't take shortcuts (or do the dishes, apparently), they make everything from scratch...  Here is what they made this weekend:
Theses are ALL homemade from scratch...  Lemon cupcakes with strawberry buttercream frosting, topped with a sugar encrusted lemon wedge...  Can you say YUM?  They did a great job...

Okay, now on to the card...  This is also about cloudy and rainy times:


I will give you my whole supply list below, but what I would really like to point out is the Shine On Specialty Designer Series Paper...  This is a fun, and heavy duty cardstock with silver foil accents!  love it.  Also, I have used a few things on here that are *retiring*, so you may really want to check them out!


Hopefully the sun will come out by you soon too, but if not, I highly recommend cupcakes!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...