Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Baby Dots!

Good morning!  Today is a happy Wednesday - it's gonna be a CRAZY day, but always exciting!  I am headed to Arizona from Chicago tonight (and I heard the TSA lines at the Chicago airport is making national news....) to watch my niece graduate from High School...  Amazing how time flies!  Why, I remember when she was just a baby... wait, baby... that's right... I was about to show you a hop card today!  Here were the inspiration photos and colors:
I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do here when I first saw the photo, but it definitely looks like a party of some kind... So, I did what I do when I am not sure what to make... I pull a sheet of each of the colors and see what speaks to me when I have them all together!  Today they reminded me of babies - not sure why!
Here is what I did for you:
I punched colored dots out of each of the colors, and glued them to the white cardstock.  I then embossed the white panel so that it would look like the dots were quilted right into the card.  I added a little pink ribbon that I then ruched and stuck down with tear and tape.  I also used this miracle tape for the sequin trim - you NEVER want to try to use liquid glue to stick down the sequins - it gets everywhere!! (ask me how I know!).  Be sure to hop forward to Helen and see what she has for you today!  Thanks for stopping by!
Here is what I used in this project:


2 comments:

  1. Very cute card, Amanda. Love the ribbon treatment. Hope your experience at Chicago's O'Hare wasn't too bad. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...