Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines- Flowers in Blue

good morning, and welcome!  You may be popping over from Robbie - so glad to see you!  Today, in our weekly challenge, we had a great image that I must have been very excited about, because I used the colors and picture last week when I made my card... Then I realized that I had made the wrong week!!  So here is what we have:



And here is what I made for you:
Here is a close up of my "hydrangea" so you can see the color difference, and the the details with the colored pearls... wanna know how to get colored pearls??  Buy our normal ones and color with a Sharpie - Yep!  It is really that easy!!  And, if you get your Sharpie packs at Costco, you get just about every color, so this one was REALLY close to Mint Macaron!!


I managed to use every color in the challenge this week, but if I were to make this again, (and I just might), then I think I would add one more hydrangea and ink the edges in Wisteria Wonder!!  Then it would look like the ones that bloom in front of my house in the summer!  Details below on what I used to make this card!

Was it worth the wait?  I hope so!  Now please hop on to Helen and see what she has made this week for you!  Pop back by tomorrow to see what we have been doing in classes this week!




1 comment:

  1. love love love!!! i was wracking my brain trying to come up with a way to make hydrangeas!!! Perfect!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...