Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines -Lucky Leftovers!

Good morning!  Wednesday again, and time to HOP!!  Woohoo!  We are a happy circle, so if you just hop along you will be fine!  Robbie was the beginning, but if you started here, just hop forward to the name at the bottom of the post to do the whole circle!  Today I really wanted to make something using the brand new things from the new catalog- opening for orders on June 1!!  As demonstrators, we have the opportunity to get preview items to order so that we can start playing with them and making things to inspire you!

Here are today's inspiration photos and colors.

I wanted to use the new items, so here is what I did!!
I made this one first...

Here is a close up - I stamped with the new Swirly Bird stamp set, then used the new Swirly Scribbles Thinlits dies to cut out some swirls to glue on top of the stamps... good news is... They Come In a BUNDLE, so you will be able to save 10% when you order them together! The sentiment on this set is from the new Love & Affection set!
Then, I had the larger outer swirl cut out of the Rose Red paper, and didn't need it for the first card, so I stamped a second card for it...  The splatter stamp is also in Swirly Bird!!  The sentiment is from the new Thoughtful Banners stamp set, and that bundles with the new Duet Banner Punch - and YES!!  They are also a bundle!!

 Here's the happy pair together!  Wouldn't this be great to tie together with ribbon and give to a friend?  Love it!
Now hop on to Helen and see what wonderful thing she has for you today!  Have a wonderful Mid-Week!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card, Amanda. I almost used the swirly birds too, but decided to use sit with me instead. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...