Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - oops!!

Good morning to you!  So, this is what happens when I take a day or two off... I start playing around with my crafting, and I get myself confused.  I accidentally made NEXT WEEK'S colors and photo inspiration card this week...  a week off for me!  I didn't have time to remake the card (you'll see why next week!!), and I absolutely DO NOT want to spoil next weeks colors for you, so I am just putting a different card here all together to show you what I have been playing with!  Be sure to hop all of the way through, however, (start at Robbie or hop forward to Helen) to see the correct colors for the week!

Here's what I did THIS week...
I was working on a fun fold card for my Midweek Mingle card, and since they will be here about the time you are reading this, I am probably not ruining it for anyone.  I am sure my gang won't mind (they know how nutty I can be sometimes!!).  So, I am going to show you a series of photos here, so you can see how this baby opens!
Here is the card CLOSED:
super washed out again - sorry!  I need to adjust my lighting!!

okay - so here is the first flap opened:
and finally - here is the card wide opened:

Do you love it?  Well, then join us!  Midweek Mingle happens just about every Wednesday morning, and we craft and gab!  We'd love to see you here...
Meanwhile, please be sure to hop over to Helen and see what she has made (correctly, I am sure) for you this week!  See you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...