Monday, May 30, 2016

Movie Monday - Alternate Paper Pumpkin Projects!

Good morning and happy Monday...  How can it be happy, you ask??  Well, the new catalog comes out in a mere two days (see the countdown calendar on the right side of my blog page??)!  I am so excited for some of the new products to be available...  I have been attempting to cull my wish list, but it has been a challenge!

But on to Movie Monday!  Today I have a treat for you - a double feature!  The first video here is the May version of the Paper Pumpkin kits - cool, right?  Stampin' Up! makes a video each month to show us how to put our kits together!

The second video here is a lesson on how to make the two alternate projects I made this month with my Paper Pumpkin kit! I changed up some of the colors, but I did use the parts, so that counts, right?  Check out this video and please let me know what you think!  If you choose to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, selecting me as your demonstrator (and you can do that HERE), then each month I will mail you the parts you would need to make the alternate projects!  How cool is that!!?  Okay - off I go!  Grab a double-shot of coffee today for the double-header!



Thanks for stopping by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...