Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Movie Monday (Only on Tuesday) - Grunge and Botanicals!

Hello everyone!  I am sorry that I am a day late for you!  I set up my Movie Monday to publish on Monday, and I did it wrong - no surprise there, so you get a surprise video!!

Today's video shows you how to make a quick and artsy card using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, as well as the Botanicals...  I LOVE both of these sets, and know that you will too!  Most of what I use in this video is not retiring, although the colors are leaving us (booo!  I love Mossy Meadow!)... So if you love this card "as is", you need to quickly hop over to my store and get yourself some of these colors (paper, ink pads, and DON'T FORGET THE INK REFILLS - once they are gone, you will not be able to re-ink your pads!!) before they are gone for good!

Here's today's video (If you receive this blog post via email, you may need to click on the title of the post so that it sends you to the blog to be able to watch it)... Grab your coffee and let's get going!

I was obviously over-caffeinated when making this video, but you'll get the idea!  A bit nutty.

And here are the fabulous supplies I used in the making of this card:

See you very soon (like tomorrow with my blog hop card!!).  Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. Great video, Amanda. I've just recently started making "card candy." Hadn't heard the term. I like the way you assembled this flower and plan to make a few, as you suggested, to hold aside for other projects. Thanks for your inspiration. Hugs to you. Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...