Monday, May 9, 2016

Movie Monday - Sneak Preview!! Spoiler Alert!!

Good morning!  Another weekend, and I am exhausted!  Mother's day is big around here!  As my Mother's Day gift each year, I ask that my family help me clean out the garage...  Things get out of place over the long winter, and this is a great summer kick off... by making it my gift, I don't catch too much flak for it, AND, since my kids work hard to help me, they have a bit more "skin in the game" so to speak, and so they are more likely to keep it cleaner longer.  Works for me!

Today's Movie Monday is my sneak peek of what came in my Pre-order box.  That is right!  When you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, you get to order selected items from the new catalog early.  This gives us an opportunity to make samples and prepare exciting new classes for you for when the catalog period opens for you - our customers!  You don't have to teach in order to be a demo, however... you don't have to sell anything either...you can just be your own customer!  There is no "start up cost"... You pick $125 worth of merchandise that you want (this can be current merchandise, clearance rack items, or, at this time of year, you can also pick from the brand new preorder items (if you are interested I can meet with you and share my catalog so you can see the cool stuff!) - I digressed... you pick $125 worth of merchandise, and you pay only $99 plus tax...You don't even pay for shipping on this first order...  After that, it is up to you - you can either continue to be my customer, and I will place orders for you, or you can place your own orders through yourself, and then you'd get 20% off!  Wanna hear more?  Click HERE or you can email me HERE!

In the meantime, grab your coffee and check out this video about all of the new stuff coming in this new catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...