Monday, May 2, 2016

Movie Monday - Sponging a Sky

Good morning!  YAY! It is Movie Monday again - one of the BEST things about Monday, if you ask me... of course, Mondays can be tough, so this is a little coffee break video!

Today is a technique video for you... earlier last week, you may remember I posted a card with some flying balloons:
Well, today I am going to teach you how to make this fabulous sky!  Grab your coffee and have a seat!!  And please don't forget - while you are on YouTube, be sure to subscribe to my channel!  I don't want you to miss a thing!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you have any questions about today's technique video please feel free to contact me, or if you would like to order any of the supplies I have used here in this video, I have added them below for your convenience!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...