Monday, June 20, 2016

Late in the day - but MOVIE MONDAY

Yay~  it may be late in the day, but it is still MONDAY!!  I taped this video a while ago, just didn't have time to let you know a little about it!  We made this card recently in a Stamp a Stack, and its simplicity and fabulocity (I know that is not REALLY a word, but I do have a stamp with that, and it really should be...), was very popular!!  This is a hostess set, meaning, you can only order it with "hostess rewards"...  if you have an order yourself for over $150, or if you would like to host an event with me - even a Facebook or virtual event, then you can even get this set for FREE~~  Check out this video!

Thanks for your patience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...