Monday, June 6, 2016

Movie Monday - Hydrangea Punch art card!

Hello!  Monday again!  I was away last week - visiting family in the great state of Texas, but I am back now and ready to craft!  I hardly did any stamping while I was away, and can't wait to get started.  I did manage to sneak time to send in a HUGE order from the new catalog, which should arrive TOMORROW (I love ya, tomorrow), so I should be creating all kinds of new stuff!!  But for today...yep!  Movie Monday.  I had many comments and questions about my hydrangea card posted here a few weeks ago, so I put together a video tutorial for you!  Hope you love it!

Grab your coffee and let's get started!!  If you receive this update in your email inbox, you will probably need to click on the title above to get you to YouTube to be able to watch it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...