Wednesday, June 1, 2016

NEW CATALOG LAUNCHED!! SEE IT NOW!!

Yay!  I couldn't sleep last night.  I have to tell you that, because I thought it was so silly - but I couldn't sleep, because I knew that the new catalog would be up and running this morning!  There are so many things in there that I just LOVE, and I have been tweaking my order for the last month to get it ready (Stampin' Up! demonstrators get to see the catalogs a month early - and even order some of the stuff!!).  As ready as I thought I was with my order, last night at midnight I pulled it up and played with it some more!!  No, sadly, I did NOT get everything I want from this beauty - trying to pace myself - but I did get a bunch of fabulous items to play with... new colors, new paper, new stamps...

I probably won't sleep for a month now - the first week I will be anticipating that fun Brown truck (bless UPS), then I will be too excited to sleep with all of the creations dancing in my head!!

Would you like your very own copy??  Click here to email me, you can click HERE to see it online!!

Here are some of my favs!!


I have to run and make room in my craft room now!  Gonna be a BIG sale!  watch for details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...