Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Floral fun!

Good morning, hoppers!  Okay, so maybe you haven't hopped just yet, but if you click on one of the links below, you can be sure to hop through our gang and see all kinds of different projects from our inspiration photo/colors...Here's what we have for you this week...


Beautiful, right?  Looks like a fiesta in the garden, doesn't it?  So, I just had to do a floral card for you...
check it out!


Join me for the party in my garden!  This is the first time using this new stamp set for me, and I had such fun, that I decided to share this card with my Midweek Mingle class...  I wanted them to see how easy it is to really "make" your own designer paper.  I also wanted to show them how to adjust framelits to fit their needs - so I did that here!  But I didn't want the fun to end just yet, so I added a gift tag to the mix...  Here it is!








I cut the cutest part of the tag off in this photo (sorry, as my son says, I have "mad knot untying skills", but not so much on the photography)... in any case, the top of this tag is the bomb!  I used one of the flower framelits from our catalog to cut just the top of the tag to be adorable!  You'll have to trust me on this one! (Or you could come to one of my fun classes and learn how to do this yourself!! - but register early, these Wednesday morning classes fill up fast!

Okay - so now it really IS time for you to hop along...  you can hop forward to Helen, or you can hop backwards to Robbie... either way you will be happy to see the whole gang!!  I have been crafting up a storm... just not blogging up a storm... I will try to get some pictures up soon for you!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love our new in colors and you combined these nicely. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...