Wednesday, July 6, 2016

ICS Blog hop - Introducing 2016-2018 In colors

http://flyingstamper.blogspot.com/2016/07/ics-blog-hop-introducing-2016-2018-in.html

Hello everyone - thanks for stopping by!  I have been out of this hop for a very long time, and I have missed this gang so much!  You are probably hopping over from Darla's website - I do love that girl, and boy can she create!  I hope I can show you a little inspiration love from the new In Color collection.

Personally, I am a fan of green and blue together, and this new in color combo - Emerald Envy and Dapper Denim are no exception! Also, since my life has been such a whirlwind lately, I thought a good old spinner card was in order!

Here is what I have for you tonight:

Much as my teenager (help me) believes...  yes, my world really does revolve around "u"...


It's always a bit tricky to catch in a photo, but after coloring the world here with my Emerald Envy and
Dapper Denim markers, I then colored over the ocean area with my Wink of Stella pen!

I hope you enjoyed my card for you tonight -  I will probably have a video for you soon on this technique, but in the meantime, I have recently added a fun gel card tutorial on my YouTube channel - you should come check it out!
Here are the materials I used to make this card:

Thanks for stopping by - be sure to continue the hop over to see what Deb has for you tonight by clicking on the Next button below!  And don't forget to pin these cards on your Pinterest boards - I am sure you will want to play with some of these designs!
http://stampinwithdarla.blogspot.com/2016/07/ics-blog-hop-introducing-2016-2018-in.html


9 comments:

  1. Cool card...I love the chocolate chip with the denim dapper...that looks great. Thanks a lot for hopping with us this month...we've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for all of your help! Actually it is black, but I bet chocolate chip would be awesome! definitely going to try that combo!

      Delete
  2. Amanda, I love the spinner and the use of the border punch for the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card Amanda! I love the emerald green and dapper denim together too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun card and color combo! Glad your back hopping w us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card and color combo! Glad your back hopping w us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super fun Miss Amanda!!! and perfect for a teenager! lol haven't tried that spinner stuff yet! can't wait to try it now! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...