Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Reds

Hi there!  It has been so long since I have posted!  I was away with my family on our annual hiking trip - this year we went to Oregon and Yosemite...  I was able to see some of my old high school friends from my school in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (go Olympics!!), and got to breathe in some awesome fresh air!

This week, we are hopping with shades reds!  You may have started with Robbie, but if you started with me - no worries, if you hop all of the way around, you will see all of our cards!

I have used Real Red, Rose Red, and Cherry Cobbler in my project today.  Here is what I have for you!

I used some great new products in this week's card - check them out here!!



Thanks for stopping by - be sure to hop on over to  Helen's website to check out what she has for you this week!

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you back - I love your entry - I thought about using this set, but couldn't picture it. You knocked it out of the park ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...