Monday, August 15, 2016

WooHoo - I'm back!

Hi there - as you may remember from my last post, I was away for awhile on our annual family hiking trip... but - I'M BACK! 

Today is Monday, and I have a very special Movie Monday for you!  Today you are going to want to grab a DOUBLE coffee, a pen and a very large sheet of paper (no, a little post-it note is not going to cut it today!)!

Today I am showing you my Holiday 2016 preview order!  I will open the box for the first time right before your eyes - and you are going to LOVE this new catalog - it is a bundle wonderland!  Warning - this video is almost a half of an hour long, so you want to open this when you have a few minutes to yourself so that you can really enjoy this sneak peek into the new holiday catalog!

As always, if you find something you really love, please don't hesitate to contact me!  I can't order anything for you from this catalog until September 1st, unless you would like to join my team...  for only $99 (plus tax, but shipping for this order is FREE), you can pick $125 worth of merchandise of your choice, to include the new holiday catalog merchandise!  If you would like to join my team, you can click HERE for more information, or you can just click HERE to get started right away!

In the meantime - here is your Movie Monday video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...