Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Halloween again!!

Good morning, and welcome back!  Today is another Halloween coloring down the lines hop... I almost called it a Hallo-week!  Perfect too, I guess!

I have seen a few cards like this around, so I had to play with it...  I am loving the new Paisley framelits, and they lend themselves so well as ghosts...  what do you think?

The ghosts are popping right out of the spooky dresser!!  This is just a fun twist on a very classic baby card, but it sure is fun, right?  Here is a more normal use of this style of card:

I used rhinestones on the Halloween card as the drawer pulls, and softer pearls on the baby card, and set the drawers askew on the Halloween card, but you can see how they are super similar.

I will list the supplies for both cards below, but if you need clarification on supplies for a specific one, just leave a comment below!




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to hop on to Joni to see what she has for you today!!

1 comment:

  1. luv these miss amanda!!! in 2 weeks u will see that great minds think alike!!! lol i love the bureau idea!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...