Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Halloween

Good morning!  I know it has been a long time since I have written here, but it really is NOT that I have not been creating (lots of negatives there, but you follow me, right?).  I have been creating like crazy for classes, classes, classes!!  If you live in the Chicago area, you should definitely come check us out! Click HERE to learn more...

In the meantime, thanks for joining us on this hop!  Here is what I have for you today:

You have to love these little mummies, and with the new cookie cutter punch (makes the mummy and his little bow tie), this card happens in a snap!  What you CAN'T see, is that I have a white panel inside (to write on), and I stamped the dripping "blood" on it.(from the stamp set that has the bricks in it... see below.. so so so cute!  You can also pop those little bow ties up on the mummies heads to look like hair bows...  Here is what I used:


Now be sure to hop around here...  you can go back to Robbie, or forward to Helen... we form a circle, so you won't miss a thing!!  Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute, Amanda. I'll have to break out the punch and stamp set now. 😋

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...