Wednesday, November 30, 2016

A month of Thankful...

Good morning and welcome to the Coloring Down the Lines blog hop.  This month our ladies have been doing all "thanks" type cards...  Well I have been creating a ton, and even posting here, but have done something wrong to my blog - so nothing has been posting!  Let's see if we can get this one to work!

You may have hopped over from Robbie - perfect - and a great place to start...  you can keep hopping along after checking out this card and you will eventually end up right back where you began... a great way to not miss anything...

So I saw a card like this on Pinterest, and LOVED it... I thought it would be a great technique to teach my Wednesday morning ladies, so we made this not too long ago... then I mailed it to my parents, because, well, I am very thankful for them!  Here's what I have for you today:

This is a spotlight technique, and I think it is very clean and neat.  Love that in a card...

Hope you liked that - now hop along to Helen's blog and see what she is thankful for this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...