Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Coloring Down the lines - last Silver and Gold

Hello everyone!  Today is the last week of the Silver and Gold blog hop with my friend!  I know you are getting excited for the new theme, and the whole new year as a matter of fact, so I thought I would stick with that idea for you today.

Did you remember to send out your Christmas cards this year?  I know that sounds like a crazy question, but I have made cards and just not gotten around to sending them out before...  Well,, if that happened to you, then you are in luck.  If you made New Year cards, you would be able to just about get them there in time...  Here is what I have for you today:


You are getting a bit of a glare here because the whole card is heat embossed with Silver embossing powder!

See?  Here is a close up for you:



Even the sentiment is embossed!  I added a little glimmer sparkle down one side too, just for added interest!  Here is what I used to make today's card:


Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the Thursday focus blog hop, where I will show you a coordinating project!  Now hop on over to Helen's website and see what she has for you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...