Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Silver and Gold

Good Morning!  It is Wednesday again, so time to hop through our gang of buddies to see what everyone is doing with the Silver and Gold theme for December!

Today I am showing you the card I made for my team Holiday card...  I have had them sitting here staring at me for awhile, and need to get them in the mail...  (I am a great card MAKER, but horrible card SENDER... - looks like I am in for a New Years Resolution exchage...)

Here is what I have for you today:

It is a simple card to reproduce, and fits the theme because of the little gold star on the top of the tree, and also, I am LOVING this ribbon with the gold threads running down the middle!  Perfect little amount of sparkle - without going overboard!  I used an older, retired mini star punch, but why bother???  It the framelit set I used to cut out the tree, there is a perfectly good framelit right there!!  Also, I didn't use the stamp set that coordinates with the framelits, but there is one, and you can get it in a bundle with the framelits and save 10%... It would have been cute to stamp the tree before cutting it out too...

Here's what I used:



Now be sure to hop over to Helen to see what she has done!!

1 comment:

  1. Really cute card . . . I have the same problem - I get them made and never mail them. What's our New Year's Resolution? Maybe we can help motivate each other!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...