Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Silver and Gold (and a video too!)

Good morning!  It is Wednesday again, so we will be hopping today!  The theme for our hops in December is Silver and Gold... we can use other colors too, but we must use silver and/or gold in our project...  I bet there will be a lot of sparkle this month!  You may have started with Robbie...  good! Her crafts are always nice.  After checking out my project here, and maybe even watching the YouTube video on how to make this at home, be sure to follow the link below to continue on the hop!

Tis the season to make hostess gifts... and I thought this would be a great gift for your holiday parties... an adorable wall hanging!

The outside edge of this shadowbox frame is 10"x10"


The video link below tells you where I got my frame, and the little ornaments...  



So this week I was playing with my Paper Pumpkin kit.  If you are not yet a subscriber to Paper Pumpkin, you want to be sure to get in on this...  it would be a great gift for a crafter you know and love also!  You can buy prepaid kits as gifts, or you can subscribe to the monthly plan, which means they just bill you each month as it ships - both ways will get you crafting!

Here is the video so you can get out there and make one of these for yourself!

Here are the supplies I used this week:


Now hop along to Helen and see what kind of sparkle she's got this week!

6 comments:

  1. This is beyond amazeballs!!!!! I love it & wanna be one of your hostesses!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joni! Thanks... and if you throw a Christmas party I will bring this to you (and a bottle of wine)... and we could go caroling...

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the video! And I want to join the above mentioned party!!Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, super cute, Amanda. I LOVE the project and think I might just have to make one too. Thanks for the video. I love listening to you. It reminds me of when we all used to get together at convention. I totally miss those days. Miss you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What size are your ornaments? I'm boycotting Target and can't seem to locate little ornaments. Do you have a diameter please? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelea! I get the store boycotting thing... I am currently boycotting one too... The ornaments I used are about 1" in diameter. Someone who doesn't have an Ikea nearby shared a photo version inspired by my project that used a 6x6" shadow box frame from Michaels, and they found a pack of the same colored big bells and put them in there... Also totally adorable! Hope you have fun making it!
      Amanda

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...