Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Silver and Gold hop - week 3

Good morning!  Wednesday again, so now we hop!!  Since it is still December, it is Silver and Gold themed month...  This is a card I made with my Christmas Club gang this season, and I love the subtle glimmer to it... In addition to the obvious silver "ornament", I have colored on the pine needles with Wink of Stella for just a little more sparkle!  Check this out!  The light washes it out a little since it is a white card, but in person it is very simple and elegant.



And a close up of the Wink of Stella I was telling you about...


And here is what I used to make it...


And now you should hop forward to Helen to see what she has for you today!  Be sure to stop back by tomorrow to check out the Thursday Product spotlight project!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...