Thursday, December 29, 2016

Thursday Focus - Cheerful tags

Good morning!  It is Thursday, so today a group of my friends and I are all going to feature the same product in our creations, to help inspire you to try new things with your items...  We will feature the same product for two weeks, so you will be able to get lots of ideas and see how we ourselves stretch to use the same items in different ways.

Last week I made a card (actually a Santa belt buckle) from the Cheerful Tags framelits set - this week, since New Year's Eve is right around the corner, I thought I would feature it in a timely tag.  You may be starting this hop with Robbie - but ultimately it won't matter where you started - we are a big happy circle!

Here is what I have for you:


This wine tag is heat embossed with silver embossing powder to give it both texture AND sparkle!  Now hop on over to Jenilee to see what she has made for you this week.  Be sure to stop back next week for a whole new product in the spotlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...