Thursday, December 8, 2016

Today's feature - Twinkle Trees and Tin of Tags

Good morning!  Today is the beginning of a new endeavor!  A few friends of mine and I are starting a new hop today... it will run every Thursday.  The idea of this hop is to feature something specific, maybe a certain stamp set or framelit set, and all use the same item so that you can get several different ideas on how to use something...

Since we are new to this, and because each person actually has to have the featured item to play along,there are only two of us today - so be sure to hop to both and see what we have for you.

Today's featured stamp sets are actually two sets...  we wanted to feature Twinkle Trees, but since it doesn't contain a greeting, we wanted to add an additional set so we could throw a greeting in there too!  Here is what I have for you:

This card is pretty simple - only two colors, some ribbon and a little embossing... but I have done something else here, can you spot it?  The mug in the Twinkle Trees set is only one, with the handle on the right side.  Since I wanted two facing mugs ("Cheers!"), I had to use the reflection technique!  Be sure to check back soon, and I will upload a video for you on how to do this... Here are the supplies I used today:



In the meantime, please visit Robbie's blog for her take on these sets!
Thanks for hopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...