Thursday, December 15, 2016

Week 2 of Twinkle Trees and Tin of Tags

Good morning!  I am excited today, because I get to use the Tin of Tags set again tonight!  I am having my neighbors over for a "Christmas Tag Party"... I have a little tin for each of them (I will list this in the supplies below so you can see what I mean), and we are going to gather to make them.  This is the second year I have done this and our group is growing.  I also had a DIY weekend party for my 12 year old daughter, and they played with the Tin of Tags stamps and tags too!  They each made their own tin-  easy peasy, and they were so proud!

As you may remember, a few of us will be focusing on specific items each Thursday, so that maybe if you have these items, you will have more ideas... If you don't have these things, but you love them, you know where you can get them (*wink wink*).  This is the last week of these two stamp sets, Twinkle Trees and Tin of Tags... If you need more ideas, be sure to hop around to the others AND go back to last Thursday on our sites - there are more ideas there!

Here is what I have for you today:
and here is what I used (I didn't use the actual Tin of Tags kit, but I will list that here so you can see what I was talking about before...)


Now be sure to hop over to Robbie to see what she's done - This will give you a great idea of how versatile these sets are...  Be sure to stop back next Thursday for another Thursday Focus hop - there will be more people with different ideas to check out...

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! Love how you used the twine in the middle of the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...