Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Coloring Down the lines challenge hop

Good morning!  Hope your mid week is going well... we are all trying to get back on track with kids back in school and classes resuming...  Busy again!

Today's challenge in our hop was a tough one... We had to use shades of blue with a  snow theme, AND an embossing folder other than Softly Falling...  Yikes! But I think I may have made up for it for making the little snowflake "broach" from the Botanical Builder dies!

Well, it sure is winter here, and all I can say is "hand me that sweater!"  Here is what I have for you:


I have used the sweater embossing folder, (which may have just retired...gulp), but I just couldn't resist.  I have some little Soft Sky snowflakes stamped behind my Night of Navy sweater.  Here are all the details on what I used:

Now be sure to hop over to Helen's blog and see what she did with this challenge!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...