Thursday, January 5, 2017

Thursday Focus - Sealed with Love

Good morning!  Today is Thursday again - I know, right??  So soon??  Seems like it was just Thursday, right?  But that was LAST YEAR!!  How fun - Straight from New Years eve stuff to Valentines!

If you are a crafter, then Valentines Day is just one of those days that you love...  Little notes tucked inside of my kids backpacks or lunch boxes is one of my favorite February things, and I do that every day in February so that they know how grateful I am for being their mom, and how amazing I think they are.

This year, in our brand new Occasions Catalog (and if you don't have one yet, click here and send me an email - I'll get it to you!), we have the perfect little love note suite...  although I know I will make tons of these little notes, I wanted to craft them into a full sized card for you today!  We will be showing this set next week too, so you should be able to stock up on ideas on what to make for YOUR Valentine!  Be sure to follow the link at the bottom of this post to see everyone's projects this week using the Sealed with Love stamps, framelits (yes, they DO come in a bundle), or both!!

Here is what I have for you this week:


and here is a close up of these precious little envelopes you can make with the framelits in this bundle:

And here is what I used (and it is all available right NOW!!)


Now be sure to hop over to Joni's website to see what she has to show you today!!  Be sure to stop back next week for more from this bundle!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...