Thursday, January 12, 2017

Thursday Focus - Sealed with Love

Good morning! Hope your neck of the world is a little warmer than it is here today!  Nothing warms the heart like love, however, so hopefully this little hop will warm you up!!

This is the last week of our Thursday Focus hop centered on the Sending Love bundle.  Today I have used both the stamps and the framelits for my card!  It is simple and sweet, and I hope you enjoy it...

and here is a close up of the fun details you can easily cut with the coordinating framelits:

Here is what I used:


 Now be sure to hop on over to Joni's website, and don't forget to stop back next Thursday, as we take on a whole new feature!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...