Thursday, January 19, 2017

Thursday Focus - Sending Love paper stack

Good morning - well, we are finished with the Sending Love bundle, but are we really??  I mean, afterall, Valentine's Day is less than a month away, and we need to get these cards in the mail soon, am I right??  Have no fear. For the next two weeks we will be sending you out in style with the Sending Love Designer's series paper stack...  Best way to showcase paper?  use a lot of it!  The beauty here is that the paper is double sided... so this is only three different papers - I am just using both sides!!

Here is what I have for you today!

 and a close up of that adorable arrow die cut from red glimmer paper:

Here is what I used:

Now be sure to head over to Joni to see what she made with this paper!


1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I don't have that embossing folder yet. Need to get it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...