Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Valentines with no Red or Pink

Good morning!  Today is a fun challenge for our friend hop...  Today we were charged with making a Valentine without using any red or pink.  What a great idea!  I have two sons, one who is 15, and another who is 9.  Neither one of them really loves getting "gushy" Valentines with pink hearts and red lip prints all over them (from their MOM!!).  I love to give little daily Valentines to my kids in February, and I think this one will be perfect for my 9 year old (whew, he doesn't read my blog...)
What do you think?

This adorable Taco truck is from our new Saleabration set: Tasty Trucks.  My sons are both partial to tacos, and my 9 year old loves puns, so he's gonna think I am the "mom bomb" for this card.  


I used watercolor paper and regular ink pads to color this in... I just wanted softer  colors than markers would have given me had I used them!

Here's what I have used:


Now be sure to hop on to Helen and see what she did with this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...