Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Coloring Down the Lines - Challenge

Welcome to the Coloring Down the Lines blog hop!  Today is a little different for us.  We decided that we should all branch out a bit, so this week's challenge was to enter our card in a different challenge website!  Fun, Right?  So the challenge I chose was over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.  This week they had a sketch challenge that I thought would be fun.  Here was their sketch:

and here is what I did with it:

I used some of the fun new Saleabration glimmer paper, which you really should check out... It comes in a pack of 6x6 paper, 4 sheets each of Bermuda Bay (shown here), Sweet  Sugarplum, and Mint Macaron.  Here's a closer view:
and this great weather Together stamp set (that matches the Umbrella Weather framelit set), has some nice sentiments... I even added one to the inside (IKR??? - I almost never do that!)

So here is how you get that sparkly glimmer paper for free:

Weather Together Bundle                 $41.25
Bermuda Bay card stock                   $8.00
Stampin Dimensionals                       $4.00
______________________________________________________

                            Total                      $53.25

Glimmer Paper Assortment Pack      FREE

Here are links to all of my supplies:


That was a fun challenge!  I hope you visit not only the next person in the blog hop, Helen, but take a few minutes to check out some of these other challenges!  Hope we've inspired you to branch out a bit this week!  Be sure to stop in tomorrow for a brand new Thursday Focus feature!!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great card showing how you can change up a design and yet still follow it. I love that glimmer paper, mine is on the way!!! Thanks for sharing with us. Vicki Dt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vicki! It was such a functional sketch! I love to go to sketches when I am "stuck" - it pulls you right back into mojo-zone! The glimmer paper is great- you're gonna pop!!

      Delete
  2. Such a clean and sweet card you have created, Amanda! I don't own this bundle, but you've made me reconsider! Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...