Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Coloring Down the Lines! Saleabration on the Easel

We all know that Saleabration is the best time of year with Stampin' Up!  How about featuring one of these great products on an easel - Sure!  It is a work of art, right?  Today I have participated in our weekly blog hop with a fancy fold card called a "Twisted Easel".  I love how fun this card is to make, AND how easily it fits into a standard envelope!  Here is closed:


And here is open!  Perfect to display on your Birthday Girl's desk!!


 Check out this adorable "kick stand"!





The best thing about this card is that I got that great stamp set for FREE!!  Let's see how this works:
I ordered the Succulent framellits  - $33 (Tons of great flower shapes here)
next I grabbed that versatile Organza ribbon - $6 (what a value!!)
Then I stocked up on some colored papers - now I can make lots of cards
- Perfect Plum paper - $8 (I could make 48 cards from this pack!!)
- Wild Wasabi paper - $8 (What she said...)
for a grand total of $55 - Now that stamp set is FREE!!  Yippee!!
Here are the links for you:


Hop on over to Helen to see what Saleabration freebie she has for you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...