Wednesday, February 1, 2017

ICS Blog Hop Sending Love Suite



Hello there!

I have made these little Valentine Mailboxes for our little envelopes for my kids.  As my regular followers know, I give a little Valentine to each of my 4 kids every day in February through Valentine's Day... Can be challenging, but they love it (even if the older two are a bit too "cool" to tell me so...).  I saw something similar online, but it just didn't quite work for me... And it didn't use our fabulous Stampin' Up! products, so I thought I would alter it to fit both my needs and our products...  Here you go:



I really wanted my mailbox to use just one of our 6x6 papers from our Sending Love stack, and I didn't want a lot of crazy left overs, so let me tell you now... You are going to use almost the entire thing... (except for a 1/2" square... truth!!),  but that is it, just ONE sheet for all of this "stuff"!!  Crazy right?

I thought maybe you may have someone wonderful to give one of these tiny mailboxes to also, so I made this video to teach you how to do it in a jiff! 



Here are all of the supplies I used... If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love to be your gal, and you can order supplies by clicking on the box below... If you already have a demonstrator, please place your order through them... If you want all of these fabulous products, and want to BE A DEMONSTRATOR, then this is the right time to do it... it is Saleabration and you get some great bonus stuff for joining now... check this out!!


Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...