Monday, February 27, 2017

Paper Pumpkin kit - Alternate project

Good morning!  Today I wanted to share some fun with you!  Every month I receive an all-inclusive papercrafting kit from Stampin' Up!  This is called Paper Pumpkin.  Each month the kit is a complete surprise - we've gotten treat containers, wall art, and mostly greeting cards in the past, but all of these kits come with the ink pads and stamp sets required to complete whatever projects we receive.  Every month I host a free class (Paper Pumpkin Palooza), for all of my Paper Pumpkin subscribers, where I present, and we made an alternate project using the items from the kit.   Her is a link to my YouTube channel, where you can see alternate projects from past kits.  This month's kit was slider cards (or gift card holders).  They were adorable, and came with inserts that you could use to make party invitations  It was super cute, but I wanted to show my Palooza gang a different way to see the card.  Here is what we made this month:

The gold triangle that holds the ribbon is the bottom part of the vase (which upside down makes the candle flame from the kit) - see here?
But my very favorite part of this project, is that you can actually pop the little flower panel out of this card and use it for another project - you could stick it on another card, use it in a scrapbook, but I am sure around here it would become a bookmark!  Look at this:

Certainly no part of this kit goes to waste!  I made a video to show you how to make this project, and how to use every little scrap to save your supplies. 
If you would like to get a trial of this kit, Stampin' Up! has a great promotion running right now.  You can get 3 prepaid months (that means you would get one kit for the next three months), you can do so for the special price of $55!  This is a bargain!  If you live near me, you will also be eligible to attend my Palooza class!  AND, since it is Saleabration time right now, you would get to pick a free item from our great Saleabration brochure - stamps, papers, accessories - what will you choose? 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...