Thursday, February 2, 2017

Thursday Focus - Balloon Adventures!

Good morning!  I hope you are having a good week...  Hang in there - only a few more days until the weekend!  As you may be aware, my friends and I have started this particular hop to help YOU, our followers.  So often we buy a particular product, use it only one way, and have a hard time coming up with other ideas using it...  been there, have a stuffed studio to prove it... so we decided to each make projects using the same product for two consecutive weeks, so you can hop through and see MANY different ideas using that particular product...  Confused yet?  Don't be... for the next two weeks, we will all be focusing on the Balloon Adventure bundle from the Stampin' Up! Catalog...  You may have started this journey with Jenilee, but we are a circle... if you continue to click you will get back to where you started!  Here is what I have for you this week!


Here is a close up so you can see the details...  I put a "solid" balloon - from the balloon punch, of Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper behind the detailed balloons to add a little sparkle... Also, note the detail off the stitch lines in the circle behind the balloons... I love those stitched shapes framelits!

Here is what I used to make this card:

Now be sure to hop forward to Robbie's website and see what she made with her balloon adventure sets!

thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...