Thursday, February 23, 2017

Thursday Focus - Carried Away Designer Series Paper! FREE!

Good morning!  I am so glad you were able to hop with us today.  As you may know, we are hopping from one blog to the next, but all of us are using the same designer series paper, so you should be able to get some great ideas here from the gang.

When I saw this paper for the first time, I thought it would work really well for children.  Of course the back side of the design side is usually a more solid-like pattern, but I thought the design side would make great scrapbook pages and great children's cards... which led me to little boy baby cards (don't read anything into that - I have already had MY caboose, I just love babies!)

Check this out:


 I made a baby dresser, and made a little quilt using the Layering Squares Framelits (it even has a whole set of scalloped squares which is what I used for my "quilt base").  After gluing on all of the squares, I embossed them right into the paper.  Oh, and I found a HUGE bargain in the catalog... our cardstock mixed pack called Affectionately Yours has three different colors of cardstock in it: Night of Navy, Mint Macaron, and Watermelon Wonder (I used Mint and Navy here)!  ALL THREE of these colors are in the patterns of the Carried Away DSP!  You get them all!!  Imagine how many coordinating things you could get!!


I then used the Baby's First Framelits to cut out the onesie... you really should look at that framelit set - even if you don't have a "baby" in your life, it comes in really handy.  I made Father's Day cards last year using the ties from that set (you can see it up close in the product list below).  I stamped the onesie using another Saleabration item called Designer Tee (you can see the whole set below of this also).  I colored the pearls with a Sharpie - and it matches perfectly as the drawer pulls!


So here is how this works in order to get BOTH your Carried Away paper AND your Designer Tee stamp set for FREE!!

Layering Squares Framelits               $35
Affectionately Yours cardstock          $8
Baby's First Framelits                         $25
Decorative Label Punch                      $18  (if you don't have this, you NEED it - so versatile)
Elegant dots embossing folder            $7.50
Silver foil sheets (hanger)                   $4
Pearl basic jewels                                $5
__________________________________________________

                        Your Total                  $102.50

That means you get BOTH the Carried Away DSP  AND the Designer Tee stamp set for FREE!!


Now be sure to hop along to Joni or Jenilee to see what they have for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...