Thursday, February 9, 2017

Thursday Focus - Open me Already!!

Good morning!  Welcome to the second week of our hop featuring the Balloon Adventures bundle!  This is a circle hop - so it doesn't matter where you start - you will hop in a circle and end up right back where you began... Before me was Jenilee.  I can't wait to show you what I did today!

This is the outside of the card:


I used Wink of Stella on the white overlay bow:


And...  Here is the inside!  The little slit that is PERFECT for holding gift cards is also in your framelit set... no more fighting with your trimmer!!


Here is what I used to make this card:


Now be sure to hop on over to Robbie and see what she has for you today!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...