Thursday, February 16, 2017

Thursday Focus - Up and Away Designer Series Paper

Good morning!  New focus for you today.  Today the gang is featuring the Up and Away Designers Series Paper from Saleabration.    This is one of the items you can choose for your free gift that you receive for every $50 purchase!

Now, before I show you the project, I have to tell you that my daughter's school (junior high) is playing in the final game of the State of Illinois championship game for basketball tonight.  She is a cheerleader, so we are all on our way!!  I wanted to make her a quick little memory album, so I grabbed my DSP and a file folder and threw one together for her... I added a mini reinkable stamp pad and the rotary stamp out of the last Paper Pumpkin kit and she is ready to go!!

Here is what I made for her:

Here is the front:


and here are insides - page one and two!!


Cute, right??



Yes - this whole mini album is made from just one manila file folder!  Watch for the video next week on my YouTube Channel!

Now hop over to Joni to see how she used this paper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...