Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Coloring Down the Lines - CASEing your friends...

Good morning and welcome to our Wednesday morning Coloring Down the Lines blog hop!  It has been a pretty crazy week around here!  If you are just popping by, be sure to scroll down too... I had a post last night, that was for the Thailand Achievers Blog hop...  There are tons of good ideas out there - that is for sure!

Today we had a super fun challenge... find some project on the next person in line's blog, and CASE it.  CASE, for those of you who may not be familiar with that term, it means Copy And Share Everything!  I had fun browsing through Helen's website to see what I wanted to case... and boy, is she one talented lady...

Here is the card I found on Helen's blog:
cute, right?
Well, I wanted to make a quick card like this too, but instead of using the same colors she did, I changed it up a bit, and only made one color of the flower - I just stamped off part of the time to make it look like there were different ones... See??

This was Pacific Point and Wild Wasabi.  I love how it turned out... then I got excited and did it in another color too!

This one is Watermelon Wonder!
I had so much fun playing with Helen's design, that I made a quick video on it... Wanna watch it?  Well, you will have to wait until Movie Monday!  Be sure to stop back next week and I will give you all of the tips, tricks, and sizes of everything I used!

Be sure to hop over to Helen right now and see who (and what) SHE cased!  Thanks for stopping by - be sure to come back tomorrow to follow along with our Thursday Focus and see what products we have decided to use to inspire you!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. I like the stamping off. It does give you what looks like more colors that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! We cased the same card! lol I like yours better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are cute! Great card for any color!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...