Tuesday, March 21, 2017

March Thailand Achievers Blog Hop

Last Call for Saleabration

Can you believe it?  Saleabration is almost done for the year... (*sniff sniff*).  As excited as I am to see what new fun will come with the new catalog launching in June, I am sad to see this great special end...  We had some fabulous offerings this year, several of which are already sold out!!  I thought I would show you one more project in my Reverse Words series.
You may have seen this one that I posted not long ago:

and you might have loved this one from my video last week:



But I just knew we could get a little more masculine version of this card out to you! Check out this project:


So fun when you combine the Mixed Drinks stamp set with this Reverse words set!  You could easily make a stack of these cards in 10 minutes!

Easy Peasy, right?


Be sure to hop along here, and feel free to stop back and check out all of the "ingredients" in this project!  Again, my name is Amanda Frankel, so that is where you are right now in the list..I wonder what the next Achiever will show you about the Saleabration item they may miss!


Here are the supplies I used;


Stop back tomorrow to see what our Coloring Down the Lines group is up to this week!

7 comments:

  1. Love your use of the reverse words Amanda. Great job. Have a terrific end to your Sale-A-Bration and God Bless, Cynthia <><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cynthia! Certainly a quick and easy one!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing creation!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of different stampsets together! Love these cards.....thank you for sharing Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...