Thursday, March 2, 2017

Thursday Focus - Hey, Chick!

Good morning!  It is Thursday, so you will get to see a new product that we will be focusing on for the next two weeks!  This product is the Saleabration selection called Hey, Chick!  It is a very fun little chicken set.  I wasn't sure I was going to want this stamp set initially, it is pretty silly... but who doesn't have THAT FRIEND (you know, either the one who collects chickens, or the one who herself is a little silly)??  And now I am hooked... so I guess "that friend" is now ME!!

Here is what I have for you:

this is obviously the crazy friend card!  You know her??

AND, because she is so crazy, you can do crazy things with her hair...  nothing needs to be colored perfectly... I used my Crushed Curry and my Cherry Cobbler markers to color her and her hair.


and last but not least...  How fun is this "chicken wire" for the background??  This is not printed paper - I did this!  but how??  Well, I will show you... but you will have to come back on Monday for Movie Monday to see this great tip!  It will open up a whole new world of options for you!

Hey, Chick is a Saleabration selection, which makes it FREE!!  Yep!  You get to choose one item from our Saleabration brochure (or the new release sheet) for free for every $50 you order!  So amazing... so here is how this works for this card:

Woodgrain Embossing Folder                                                      $7.50
Regals Markers (set of ten includes both colors I used above)  $29.00
Hexagon Dynamic Embossing folder                                         $ 9.00
Memento ink (chicks were stamped with this + chicken wire...  $6.00
_________________________________________________________

Your order                                                                                    $51.50

Hey, Chick stamp set (clear mount OR wood mount)                FREE

Here are the other supplies I used:


Now be sure to visit our friend from the north, Jenilee to see what she has for you today!  Don't forget to come back on Monday to see how I created the chicken wire without a stamp (or a ruler, or a template...)!

1 comment:

  1. cute card, Amanda! Love the "chicken wire" and the woodgrain embossing folder together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...