Thursday, March 23, 2017

Thursday Focus - Wait, What?? New Saleabration stuff??

Yep, you heard right!  Stampin' Up! has added a few new items to our Saleabration offerings for the last week of the special.  My friends and I over at the Thursday focus have decided to hop through a bunch of ideas for you, using the newer Saleabration stull!  Don't delay - if you see something you NEED, you need to jump on it right away - all Saleabration items are "while supplies last", and you only have until March 31 to snap them up!

Here is what I have for you today:

There are actually two of the new Saleabration items in this card - do you see them?  One of them is the Seaside embossing folder, and the other is the Tasty Treats designer series paper!

When I first saw that paper, I thought the images may be too child like for anything that I would need in an entire pack of paper, but did you know our papers are all double-sided?  Usually, if one side has a larger bold print, then the back side has a softer, more subtle effect... I am using the "B" side here (only you old people like me know what a B side is...).
Here is what I used to make this card:

and here are the rest of the new Saleabration offerings:


Now be sure to hop over to Robbie and see what she has for you!  Please stop back on Monday for Movie Monday, where I will be showing you the quick and dirty (not so dirty) way I made yesterday's card!  Thanks for hopping along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...