Thursday, April 20, 2017

Thursday Focus - Dragonfly Dreams

Hello!  It has been forever, right?  Well, actually, not so much - it just seems that way... I have had several posts scheduled to run for you while I have been crazy running... but I did it wrong!  Be prepared to get a few "back up" posts, as I want to show you all of the stuff I had made for you!

Right now I want to show you a card I made for a teammate's birthday recently...  I used the Dragonfly Dreams bundle, some watercolor pencils, and a whole lot of Wink of Stella!!  I love that stuff!

And here is a closer-up of the dragonflies... I will record a quick video for you for Monday to show you a fun watercoloring speed-hack!


I also stamped the dots using So Saffron to make them soft... and colored several of the dots with Wink of Stella to make them sparkle like morning...  Impossible to see from the still photos, but I also made a few Wink of Stella dots on the vanilla to make it sparkle too!

Be sure to hop over to Robbie to see what she made using this great CARRYING OVER set!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...