Thursday, May 11, 2017

Thursday Focus! My favorite NEW color...

Welcome to the Thursday focus.  Today we are focusing on our favorite NEW color from the brand new catalog... need one?  Email me here...  In any case, each year Stampin' Up! adds five brand new colors, and retires 5 past colors... This year, the new colors are: Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, and Tranquil Tide.

Actually, I really like all of these new colors, but when I opened my box, I was completely drawn to the unlikely Lemon Lime Twist!  I know, right??  You are going to love this fresh pop of color!  I have made a card for you today using this new color and one of the retiring colors, Watermelon Wonder...  and a few other new items!
I have used a Lemon Lime Twist designer series paper here, that is in the paper pack that is now available in the new Eastern Palace Suite pack.  I have also used the new Lemon Lime Twist ribbon, a new stamp set called Happy Birthday Gorgeous, a brand new punch that makes a great daisy, and some fun new embellishments called Clear Faceted Gems!  Here's a close up:


Here's what I used:


Be sure to go check out Robbie's website and see what color she chose as her new favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...