Thursday, May 4, 2017

Thursday Focus - Stitched Shapes Framelits!

Hi there!  Small "hop" today - just Robbie and I...  Some of the challenges we are running into with our focus is that several of the products we wanted to highlight for you are completely sold out.  We don't want to tempt you with items you can't even get if you fall in love with our projects (which I hope you do!)  😏.

So, Robbie and I changed the "focus" for the week to something you may have seen, but not in any catalogs yet (they are featured in the upcoming catalog! - need a new catalog?  Email me here!)  I love these shapes, and there are plenty of them in the set.  You get a full set of stitched circles, squares, and ovals - perfect for everything!

Since I am a quilter too (did you know this about me), I love to make "quilted cards".  You stick the designers series paper to a cardstock panel, then emboss the whole thing - voila!  It looks quilted!  Check this out:

I will list everything I used below - some is staying, some is retiring (if you love it - you should act fast- you can just click on the photo of the item you like and it will take you directly to my store!)

Here is a close up of the stitched shape framelits - since you get the nesting set, I just used two consecutive sizes- the larger in navy, the smaller in white...


Here is what I used to make this card:



Now be sure to hop over to Robbie to see what she has for you today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...