Monday, October 23, 2017

Been busy? Let's catch up!!

 Hi there it's been forever! I know I've had a pretty busy summer, but it's already October and here I am just now getting back to you!    I've had some pretty fabulous trips, and one of them was thanks to you! My entire family went to Thailand through Stampin' Up! on an incentive trip! It was seriously one of the best times of our lives.    So thank you so much for all you have done for me!    I hope to get that and more back to you by teaching you everything that I know. (And I'm pretty crafty!)



 I'll start today by showing you one of my most recent videos. If you didn't know that I have a YouTube channel, we definitely should get you acquainted with that! That way, when you're up in the middle of the night, and you need to craft, you can just start up YouTube and craft right along with me!    I am starting to post videos pretty regularly, and you should be looking for them every Monday and Thursday.

 Here is a Fun card that I made using one of our great new stamp sets - Half Full!   Pull out your paper and craft along! In the meantime check back with me frequently or better yet subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow this blog by email and you never will miss a thing!


Here are some of the awesome products i used to make this card:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to sign up to follow my blog by email on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...