Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series paper deal!



 There is a great special going on, that's only good through the end of this month. You really don't want to miss this if you are a paper hoarder like the rest of us crafters! Right now you can get a free pack of designer series paper when you buy any three packs  of select papers! There are some beauties in this bunch. There are many from the annual catalog and even if you from our recent holiday catalog check out the pictures below.




 If you are interested in any of these papers, you can click on them individually, or even email me and I will help you with whatever I can do! Don't miss out this is only good for another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...