Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Clearance Rack and Your Last Chance!!

 Sniff, sniff! Today is the last day for two great specials, the Designer Series Paper special, and the Merry Patterns stamp set deal. If you want to get in on this action, and you just can't find enough in the current catalogs to get you going… And I can hardly believe that… Then you should definitely check out the Clearance Rack. How long has it been since you've browsed this bonus area? You can find all kinds of amazing deals here. Need stocking stuffers for a crafter? Have a friend who is a scrapbooker? Want to find some fun things to fill a secret Santa gift bag? Don't miss out on some of these items. With Clearance Rack items, when they're gone, they're gone!   If you click on the "tags" below (at the very bottom of my post, you will see examples of things i have made with some of the great items that are currently  on the Clearance Rack   Check it out below:



 Thank you so much for stopping by. I don't know how often you read this part but I have to tell you, that you are the reason that I can continue doing this (and justify it to my family)! Have a great crafty day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...